Medical Nutrition Therapy
If you or someone in your family has been diagnosed with an eating disorder or if you feel like you/they may be struggling with an eating disorder, working with a dietitian can be crucial to recovery. Our MNT sessions are 1:1 counseling that includes: reviewing eating habits and lifestyles, thorough assessment of nutrition status, guidance on meal and food recommendations and personalized treatment plan.
The number of sessions will vary greatly based off individual needs.
This service can be covered by insurance. It is your responsibility to know your insurance coverage for these coverages prior to the appointments. Just having coverage does not mean that visits are paid 100% by the insurance.
If you are tired of diet culture telling you what you should or shouldn’t eat, constantly trying the newest fad diet only to “fall off” a few months later, are just tired of dieting in general, or would like to find a healthy relationship with food, this package is for you. In our coaching session, we review your eating habits, help debunk some of diet culture, and help you set nutrition goals so that you can reach your optimal health goals.
3 Month Package:
- 3 Monthly 30 -45 minute coaching sessions
- Weekly check-ins
- Access to your coach for any nutritional questions/needs
- , Provides individualized menu plans based off a nutritional prescription with recipes and grocery lists, accountability through optional meal tracking.
- An option to continue the Coaching or EatLove as needed to help meet your nutrition goals.
- Every month, there will be a group session on a different nutrition topic. Are you interested in a topic, you can request one and I will plan a group with your idea!
- May be in-person or virtual
- Duration: 60 minutes
- You can attend groups without formal MTN or Coaching sessions
Next Group: January 2023
What is the Best Diet to Start The New Year With?
Every January first countless people make a resolution to make a change to improve their health and nutrition which often involves a dietary change. Unfortunately, these changes are often short-lived or long-term unsuccessful. Come explore a few of the different common popular diets to help determine how you can best meet your new year resolution. The answer may surprise you!!
Dates and Times to be announced:
Packages and groups are self-pay and nonrefundable. Pre-registration and pre-payment is required for groups.