Insurance & Payment
Currently, I am in-network with the following insurance companies: Please note that I am not a provider for any Medicare or Medicaid plans.
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Health Care
Note: It is up to you to verify coverage for my services with your individual insurance plan prior to the first visit.
If I am not in-network with your insurance companies then I require payment at the time of services.
- Payment accepted via cash, check or credit card.
- A returned check fee will be assessed on any checks returned for non-payment.
- For Telehealth visits I will invoice through Square.
- Please request a Superbill at the time of service and I can provide one shortly after the session.
Note: For Telehealth visits all paperwork will need to be completed through my Electronic Health Record the OnPatient app. Prior to your visit, I will email the app link to you for signing of the Consent to Treat and HIPPA forms as well as providing your demographic and insurance information.
Cancellation of appointment
A full-charge will be assessed for any no-show missed appointment.
Consent to Treat
Please review the Consent to Treat form. If you agree to these terms, I will have you sign a hard copy at the time of visit.
Please read the HIPPA policy. I will have you sign an acknowledgement at your first session. A hard copy of this policy will provided to you upon your request.