Insurance & Payment
Currently, I am in-network with the following insurance companies: Please note that I am not a provider for any Medicare or Medicaid plans.
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Health Care
Note: It is up to you to verify coverage for my services with your individual insurance plan prior to the first visit.
If I am not in-network with your insurance companies then I require payment at the time of services.
- Payment accepted via cash, check or credit card.
- A returned check fee will be assessed on any checks returned for non-payment.
- For Telehealth visits I will invoice through Stripe through my EMR, Simple Practice;
- Please request a Superbill at the time of service and I can provide one shortly after the session.
Note: All Intake paperwork will need to be completed through my Electronic Health Record the Simple Practice Client Portal. If being referred by another provider, please provide a Referral Form with the Referring Diagnosis.